Logical Clocks is a data company that has set out to make machine learning easy for every company, across all industries. We have built the world's first Enterprise Feature Store along with an advanced end-to-end ML platform. We have great products and an awesome team who wants to implement our innovative solutions to make us the world’s leading AI platform.
We are looking to hire an experienced solutions engineer to work alongside our passionate sales and engineering teams. As a solutions engineer, you will be required to conduct discovery calls with our Sales team, draft and deliver presentations, demonstrate the company products, and create customised software solutions for prospects and customers.
To ensure success as a solutions engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of Data Engineering and some experience in Machine Learning, a passion for sales, and high-level communications skills. Ultimately, a top-notch solutions engineer drives sales by creating specialised business software solutions, tailor-made to the customer's needs.
Solutions Engineer Responsibilities:
- Strategizing with the sales/engineering teams to create customised solutions,
- Drafting and delivering presentations on targeted products,
- Conducting client discovery calls with sales representatives,
- Meeting with clients to discuss their technical needs,
- Lead and oversee the training of new customers,
- Providing post-installation engineering support,
- Provide support to potential customers and existing customer on different channels like email, slack, and phone,
- Developing relationships and maintaining customer relations,
- Supporting the sales team with technical queries.
Solutions Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Previous work experience as a data engineer or machine learning engineer or a solutions engineer in a similar industry.
- High-level communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Fluency in English.
What we can offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to experiment and work with cutting-edge Big Data and ML technologies such as Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, TensorFlow etc.
- Gym Reimbursement
- Flexible working hours