Logical Clocks is a data company that has set out to make machine learning easy for every company, across all industries. We have built Hopsworks - the world's first Enterprise Feature Store along with an advanced end-to-end ML platform. Hopsworks is available as an open-source platform, an Enterprise platform, and as a managed offering in the cloud. We have an awesome team who wants to implement our innovative solutions to make us the world’s leading Data-for-AI platform.
We're a team of technologists who love to teach, and we're looking for a full-time Developer Advocate to join us in our mission to inspire developers to build MLOps platforms around Hopsworks that are simple, correct, and fast.
As a data and machine learning engineer on the developer advocacy team, you'll create engaging instructional content for developers and share it with the world. This can mean speaking at conferences, creating videos, writing guides, and webinars. You'll be an advocate for the open source Hopsworks and Feature Store communities. Your primary focus will be championing the use of the Hopsworks Feature Store.
Our ideal candidate enjoys interacting with the developer community. Listening to the needs of developers is key, as is acting as a conduit between developers and our engineering teams.
We're looking for someone who loves code and communication, knows how to empathize with data engineers, data scientists, and machine learning engineer folks and get them excited about the Feature Store and MLOps.
- Teach developers how to be successful with the Hopsworks platform
- Develop training courses, working sample applications, and code demonstrating the value of the Feature Store, MLOps, Feature pipelines, and Training Pipelines.
- Be willing to speak at conferences , create videos, webinars and, in general, find ways to reach, educate, and inspire the data science and MLOps community.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a data engineering or ML Engineering or even data science;
- Solid understanding of feature engineering and general data science techniques, model training and deployment, and the needs of the data science / ML communities
- Excellent writing skills, with experience authoring technical articles or blog posts
- Knowledge of and experience using Python, SQL, and Spark are beneficial
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
What we can offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to experiment and work with cutting-edge and ML technologies
- Gym Reimbursement
- Flexible working hours