Do you want to work on the cutting edge of cloud technology? Do you like to write? Can you explain complex information clearly, concisely and accurately to a technical audience? If yes, consider joining us as a Technical Writer!
We’re looking for an experienced writer who will help us take our customer support and marketing efforts to new heights. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining high-quality knowledge content for our technical audiences. You will need an engineering or data science background to deliver high-quality documentation.
The location of this role is flexible. Want to work remotely? Go ahead. Or pop into one of our offices? We’ve got you covered in Stockholm, Palo Alto, and London.
- Work cross-functionally to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality technical documentation and continuously improve existing documentation and materials.
- Work closely with different departments to produce technical blogs, getting-started guides, in-depth technical materials on product features, help content, and FAQ reference.
- Build and maintain customer support that goes beyond traditional documentation, such as online video, tutorials, guided tours, and other educational techniques.
- Monitor metrics on the usage of documentation to prioritize future content production.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, data engineering, or related field. Knowledge of databases and machine learning is a plus.
- Experience working with some or all of the following tools: Python (required), SQL (required), Scala, Swagger, Git, Github, JIRA, PySpark, Flink, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, Airflow, Terraform.
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills, with attention to grammar, technical writing, editing and adhering to style standards.
- Proven experience writing blogs, end-to-end documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Teamwork skills, including willingness and ability to consult with subject matter experts from engineering, support, and product management
What we can offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to experiment and work with cutting-edge Big Data and ML technologies such as Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, TensorFlow etc.
- Gym Reimbursement
Please include in the application your resume, cover letter and portfolio (with at least 3 writing samples) that you believe best exemplify your work.