Logical Clocks is a data company that has set out to make machine learning easy for every company, across all industries. We have built Hopsworks - the world's first Enterprise Feature Store along with an advanced end-to-end ML platform. Hopsworks is available as an open-source platform, an Enterprise platform, and as a managed offering in the cloud. We have an awesome team who wants to implement our innovative solutions to make us the world’s leading Data-for-AI platform.
We are now looking for a senior front-end developer who will work closely with the back-end team and our UX designer. You will lead a team with 2 junior front-end engineers. The hierarchy is very flat and we value freedom over rigid ways-of-working.
As a Senior Front-end Developer you will:
- Lead the development of front-end applications
- Lead front-end technical decisions
- Manage and expand the front-end team
- Code review
- Care about the code-quality
- Eager to learn and share
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
We expect that you have proven-experience with:
- Commanding knowledge of Typescript, React and Redux
- Web performance profiling and optimization
- CSS/JS Animations
In addition, it would be great if you also had experience with:
- Grasp of Storybook, Figma (reading and understanding files)
- Data science knowledge
- UI design basics
You should not be afraid to roll up the sleeves for any side projects when needed and have an excellent eye for design.
What we can offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Gym Reimbursement
- Be part of a great team