Logical Clocks is a data company that has set out to make machine learning easy for every company, across all industries. We have built Hopsworks - the world's first Enterprise Feature Store along with an advanced end-to-end ML platform. Hopsworks is available as an open-source platform, an Enterprise platform, and as a managed offering in the cloud. We have an awesome team who wants to implement our innovative solutions to make us the world’s leading Data-for-AI platform.
We are always looking for the right people to join our growing team. We take great pride in our work and our talented individuals who work with us. Therefore, we are always looking for driven, committed and ambitious professionals who want to make a difference in the AI ecosystem.
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will:
- Establish monitoring, alerting and dash-boarding to improve user experience and infrastructure performance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve end-user issues independently and efficiently.
- Identify areas of improvement within our systems and perform enhancements.
- Produce documentation, run books, and support tooling for support teams.
- Bachelor's or Master's Software Engineer
- Interested in Distributed Systems, Databases, Machine Learning
- Good knowledge of Java, Scala and/or Python
- Fluency in English
What we can offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to experiment and work with cutting-edge Big Data and ML technologies such as Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, TensorFlow etc.
- Gym Reimbursement